The Yankee Swim League Meets 3 times a year to devote the state of the league. The responsibilities of the board, officiers, and meeting dates are covered in Articles IV - VII of the Constitution. In this section of the website, you will find all that you need to know regarding the administrative duties of the Yankee League:
- CURRENT OFFICERS provides the name and team affiliation of our executive council for this year;
- PAST OFFICERS takes us down memory lane with a look at past administrations;
- THE CONSTITUTION allows you to review the bylaws that guide us;
- MEETING MINUTES AND AGENDAS is the area for you to review the goings on of past meetings; and
- MEETING DATES AND NOTES will give you information on the three yearly meetings that shape yankee swim league policy, including time and location of the meetings.
Use the drop down menus to navigate!