DUAL MEET COMPETITION
- The Yankee Swim League Dual Meet Season runs from November to February.
- Each member of the league swims every other team resulting in a season of seven different meets.
- The weeks of competition are determined by the coaches during the September Meeting and times and venue are agreed upon by the coaches at the same time.
- All aspects of meets are covered in the Rules of Competition Section of the Constitution.
- The team (or teams) with the best record at the end of the season is awarded the Dual Meet Championship at Yankee League Finals. For a history of Dual Meet Champions, please consult the History Section.